You can access View your education data (VYED) using either a DfE Sign-in or IDAMS account. See the guidance below for the sign-in method for your role.
Users that should use DfE Sign-in:
- school governor
If you do not have a DfE Sign-in account, you can create one here.
Sign in to VYED with DfE Sign-in
Users that should use IDAMS:
- multi or single academy trust
- academy trustee
- local authority
- further education (FE) provider
- governor of FE provider
- mayoral combined authority
- other government department
- school resource management adviser (SRMA)
If you do not have an IDAMS account, you can create one here.